Thursday, December 29, 2016

Day Five - Gorillaz...

It's already day five of the Top 2000 Countdown!  Today, we are counting down from #861 - #558 in the Top 2000 songs of all time.

My song choice for today comes in at #691 and it's by a virtual band...

CLINT EASTWOOD
Gorillaz

The whole concept of a virtual band is so creative, isn't it?  I not only love the song, but the animation is awesome.  I wasn't going to try to draw the band, so I used an image from the internet.  The tv is drawn with Permapaque and Tombow Markers.

Check out the official video - so fun!


Don't forget to check out Marit's blog to see all of the artwork from artists around the world, honoring their favorite songs from the list!

Thanks so much for visiting, and I will be back tomorrow with day six of the countdown!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING that TV and how you drew them!!!!!!!!

Pierrette Goupil said...

Your pages are absolutely terrific, Michelle. Thank you so much for your beautiful blog. I'm a fan, really, and wish you a very Happy New Year 2017! May Health - Love - Peace - Creativity and Harmony be with you always. xx❤xx