Monday, May 9, 2016

Things I should accomplish, and thoughts on Spring... (pages 14 and 15 of 100)

I got some happy mail this week that was so fun!  It's the "Now and Then" kit from The Reset Girl Shop.  If you're not familiar with the Reset Girl, you should really check her out!  She's got tons of cute stickers to use in your planner, in lots of different styles.  She also has kits that are created to use in her "Listers Gotta List" monthly challenges.  Anyhoo, here's a pic of the kit I bought...


I fell in love with the colors and all of the cute diecuts and stickers and I just had to have it; and when it arrived it was even cuter than I expected!  I just had to dive in and start playing!

So, today's journal spread started out with the first Lister's challenge; and ending up turning into a bunch of challenges all rolled into one!  Here's how it turned out...

Pages 14 and 15 of 100:
Lister's Gotta List, Documented Life and Get Messy Lists...
 The "1" sticker, green ticket, journaling card and teal and white label on the left side of the page, are all from the kit.  The prompt was "Things I should accomplish this month."

The clear cellophane bag on the right contains page 15 of 100.  It's a combination of a Documented Life prompt and a Get Messy prompt...


The two prompts were: 1. Use a color you don't normally use (mint); and "This season makes me..."  Here's a closeup...

The word spring is cut from some scrapbook paper, and the descriptive words are drawn in with Sharpie Poster paint markers.  The background is done with Neocolor II crayons, tombow markers and Dylusions spray ink.

Thanks so much for visiting today!  I wish you an awesome Monday!

3 comments:

anna said...

Love how you use "scrapbooky" stuff! Very inspirational. Great page, friend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and those diamonds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Emie58 said...

I really like how you've transformed the kit items and made them your own. Not easy to do but you do it so well! TFS